Wednesday 7 June 2017

LO4 Review feedback


 Five people were asked to review my presentation and product adaption. The following are the answers given.











After reviewing the feedback given I can say that on average the answers given were positive. For question one where I asked whether the creative product was a good choice, I was given a yes as the average excluding the not sure results, however I did receive a single no answer. On question two I asked whether the audience thought the idea for the product was original and interesting. I got a strong Yes response to this question. The third question asked whether based on the storyboard does the adaption look promising. I received a mostly Yes answer for this one as well. I also received many not sure and maybe results. The fourth question was whether the idea seemed feasible from the information given. This question got a majority Yes answer, with one person voting maybe and one person voting not sure. question five was a written question where I asked the reviewers to give me their thoughts on the idea and presentation. Question five is the most important because it allows for direct feedback from the audience. The results of this question where mostly positive statement about the idea being chosen well and how it seems interesting. There was a negative response as predicted however this negative response stated that the idea was feasible.
Overall after reviewing this feedback I could make changes to the storyboard in the following ways. Add a pretext opening scene to help define the identity of mad men, to assist with the new comers in the audience. Change the art style a bit to help give the graphic novel my personal style and make it my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment